Sunday 8 July 2012

Update time

Painting progress 

Bugger all since I last posted, although I did stick some magnets to the bottom of some 20mm bases, so I guess that almost counts as progress.

WFB 3rd Edition Opponent Finder

This seems to have been pretty well received, and has gained me some new followers to disappoint with my lack of painting. However, I'd love you guys to promote it in your much more popular blogs to get even more people signed up. The more people we get listed on there, the more likely you (and I) are to find an opponent nearby. If you want any more information listing in your entry, or if you have any suggestions for improvements, just let me know. Oh, and there is now a permanent link to it at the top of the blog.

Trade Lists

I also did a big update of my 'haves' and 'wants' lists. The list of stuff that I have is pretty long, but if you want more details or pics of any of it, just let me know.

Ok, that's all folks. I'm off to find excuses not to paint.......

2 comments:

  1. You have your plug on my blog. I see that you are providing additional details on it now.

    Mine are:

    Realm of Chaos Warbands for;
    Khorne
    Slannesh
    Nurgle
    and can host games using Slaves to Darkness.

    Orcs and undead armies very, very WIP.

    ReplyDelete

  2. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work

    Review my webpage - 부산달리기
    (jk)

    ReplyDelete